Skyblock Season Two + Misc Updates

Save

Owner
Staff member
Owner
parallaxmc1.png

It's been a busy few weeks since our last update post which if you haven't read it yet I suggest you do here so let's get onto the updates!

Let's start with the coolest update by far! That is the release date for Skyblock Season 2

Skyblock season two will release on:
December 28th at 2 pm EST or 2 pm CST

Skyblock Season Two
Skyblock 2.0 is our second season of skyblock. Which will have many improvements from the current season which I will list below:
  • A huge amount of performance improvements
  • Removed the OP aspect of the server I will explain why below.
  • Rebalanced crates and remove some.
  • Redesigned mob coins instead of a key there will be an actual shop with updating items.
  • Rebalanced economy.
  • Removed minions.

Why remove the OP aspect?
Many plugins have limitations which in normal situations will not be an issue but when you introduce an op aspect and users end up having millions of items it tends to break quite a few plugins. So we have decided to remove that part of skyblock this should result in collectors not being filled as quickly.

What will happen to the current season?
As many of you know the current season will end on January 2nd, 2020 which is 6 days after the new season releases. The answer is nothing the season will be allowed to run until the date we have stated before this means even after the current season you have 6 days to battle for those island top rewards. Once the season ends the server will be closed and replaced by skyblock 2.0.

Prison Updates:
I know how many of you guys are excited about prison and we have been working hard on it but it is being moved back in the timeline a bit so we have more time to better perfect the gameplay of it before we release it to you guys. Prison will hopefully be releasing sometime after the first of the year.

~ ParallaxMC Management Team​

Our Discord: discord.parallaxmc.com
Our Twitter: @ParallaxMC
Our IP: play.parallaxmc.com
Our Webstore: store.parallaxmc.com

Last edited:
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now