SB Season 2 - Change the block worth 1k island levels from dragon eggs to endstone (or something similar)

Change dragon eggs to endstone?

• Total voters
For season 2 of skyblock, instead of having dragon eggs be worth 1k island levels, change it to endstone. Dragon eggs cause way to much lag, especially for people who don't have a good computer (I have to alt+f4 if I look at our drag egg tower, let alone when they are falling). If you replaced it with another, more simple, block it would make it would reduce lag. I chose endstone because it a) is 1.8 supported, b) isn't obtainable without /shop, and c) is easier to place than drag eggs because they dont teleport and fall into the void.
This would however mean that you'd have to remove it from /shop and also any starter island that have it built in.

Save

Owner
Staff member
Owner
In the new season of skyblock, each block will be worth the same as it is in the shop. Then the level will be half of what the worth is so for example if GRASS is worth 2 it's level value is 1 therefor it would give you 1 level.

lawagstaff2

Trial Moderator
Staff member
Trial Moderator
In the new season of skyblock, each block will be worth the same as it is in the shop. Then the level will be half of what the worth is so for example if GRASS is worth 2 it's level value is 1 therefor it would give you 1 level.
think about how quickly that could go wrong, before its final

lawagstaff2

Trial Moderator
Staff member
Trial Moderator
I can't see any way this could go terribly wrong? Based on simple testing it shows no issues.
In the shop, there could be items that are looked over, however, I do think that it would be okay, as long as everything in the shop is carefully added, with its value in mind

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now