Not open for further replies.

Raidz

Green = Questions
White = Answers
Red = Categories

About Me:

✦ What is your in-game name?
vRaidz

✦ What is your Discord tag? (i.e Creation#4637)
Raidz#2633

✦ What is your timezone?
EST (Eastern Standard Time) (GMT-5)

✦ How old are you?
15 years old

✦ Do you have a working Discord mic?
Yup

✦ Can you speak any other languages?
Nope, only English

Staff Related Questions:

✦ Do you have any past experience with staffing? Be detailed.
Yeah, I've done some time working for some other server. The highest rank I've had on one of those servers was an admin. I didn't do too bad I'd say but others may have other opinions.

✦ What makes you stand out from other applicants?
I'm able to learn from my mistakes and carry on what I've learned into any new situation. I've had plenty of experience on the rights and wrongs of staffing and I'd believe I can show what it means to be a reliable staff member. I love to understand new concepts and ideas when it comes to situations and I'd always try my best to work out an conclusion that everyone can be happy with.

✦ What do you believe makes a good staff member overall?
The trust and responsibility makes somebody stand out, especially when it comes to management on a server. People from all around the world can come on at any moment and thus you could face a challenge when it comes to their personality. They might be rude or hostile but you'd have to treat them with the upmost respect. People can change, it will take time and I personally speak from this statement.

✦ If you were accepted, what would you struggle with as a staff member?
Honestly, in my eyes it would have to be the attitude of some people towards another. As they say "treat people as you want to be treated". I understand that 100% but when push comes to shove I'd definitely treat them with some sort of verbal warning as if I didn't then they would continue and toxicity isn't okay to some other innocent players.

✦ Why would you like to be staff on ParallaxMC?
I want the opportunity to show my responsible and hard working side. As previously stated I've worked on a couple of other servers and I thought I did pretty well so it would be nice to grow in the community as a person to look up upon. I want others to see me as a person they can trust and respect.

✦ In your opinion, what would make you a good staff member?
My activeness is a good feature when it comes to me, I've always got my phone on me for Discord and I can just log into the server from PickaxeChat to see the chat on the server to give warnings or just to check in. I've got a great attitude towards people who treat me nicely and I'd try to change the ones who don't like me. Happiness keeps the world going and I've been through my share of tough times so I'd have the knowledge when it comes to some sort of issue between players.

✦ How active can you be on ParallaxMC?
It depends on what I have going on. But like I just said I can get on Discord in the snap of a finger and the server from my phone.
So I'd say at least 3-5 hours minimum and 7-10 hours max.

Agreements:

✦ If denied, do you agree not to argue with the decision? Why is this important?
Yes I do agree with the decision. This is and will be important because if somebody cannot handle the fact that they are denied shows immaturity in them. Which isn't looked too good upon in a staff member.

✦ Do you agree not to ask staff to review your application? Why is this important?
Yes I agree. This would be considered important because impatience isn't a good role for somebody who is applying for a staff role.

✦ If accepted, do you agree to follow your responsibilities and duties? Why is this important?
I do accept the duties and responsibilities. This is important because showing tyranny isn't going to make you look good. With great power comes great responsibility.

Last edited:

X Randomness

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Hello!
Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to apply!
Secondly, I would like to inform you that your application has been Accepted for Interview.
Please message X Randomness#6801 on Discord to plan your interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now