US central

✦ How old am I?
I am 14 years old

✦ Do I have a working Discord mic?
Yes

✦ Can I speak any other languages?
No

Staff Related Questions

✦ Do I have any past experience with staffing?
I have not been a staff on any other servers but, I like to help out when people are being rude and there are no staff online.

✦ What makes me stand out from other applicants?
I am a person that is all about rules and safety so I will ensure that everybody will play fair. I will also help everything stay in order and doesn't end up descending into chaos.

✦ What do I believe makes a good staff member overall?
Someone who can help someone with a problem or punish them if needed no matter there race, gender, or if they are a friend or not. I also belive that you need to be able to be fair and not punish people unfairly no matter the reasons listed above. They also need to be able to communicate with other members of the staff team and players. I also belive that you have to be nice and put others before you.

✦ If I was accepted, what would I struggle with as a staff member?
I would struggle at first with using the power and getting used to the position. But I belive this would only last for a few days. It would also be strange for people to ask me questions. I would also have to work a bit at memorizing common questions that people might have, so I can answer them right away.

✦ Why would I like to be staff on ParallaxMC?
I have always wanted to be a staff on a MC server because I have always loved the community's that MC creates. I also want to help out the server making it a safe, reliable, and most importantly a fun server. This is also the best skyblock server I have played on. So I want to help out as much as possible. When I am in college I plan to have a MC server and I think the experience with being a staff will help me build my future server and hire good staff.

✦ In my opinion, what would make me a good staff member?
I would be a good staff member in my opinion, because I like to enforce rules and make sure everyone is safe and everything is in order of how it should be. But obviously this is a bias decision so I will leave it to the community and the staff to decide if this application claims that I am a good staff member.

✦ How active can I be on ParallaxMC?
I can be active for about 2 hours during the week because of school. On weekends I can do 3 to 9 hours depending on my schedule. On weekdays during the summer I can be on for 3 hours 4 out of every 5 days and sometime I can be on for 8 hours a day. I can also be on the Discord server much more often because I have discord on my phone.

Agreements:

✦ If denied, do I agree not to argue with the decision? Why is this important?
Yes, If you can not get along with other people and the decisions they make, especially the people making a decision that is important for you than you will not be able to get along with them in the workplace. There are many higher positions than Jr. Mod or Trial Mod and if you disagree and argue with them it will not change anything. It is ok to disagree but you can not argue. You can also verbally disagree and debate about it if the topic is open for discussion. Or voice your opinion, but you can not argue with others in the workplace.

✦ Do I agree not to ask staff to review my application? Why is this important?
Yes, if you can't be patient than you will not be able to work well with others and wait for responses especially in a not face to face environment like a MC/discord server. You can not expect people to instantly respond to you or answer immediately.

✦ If accepted, do I agree to follow my responsibilities and duties? Why is this important?
Yes, if you do not follow the responsibilities and duties that means that your are not a committed person. Or it could also mean that you want to just have the power or the title of "staff". It will also prove that you are a irresponsible staff if you do not follow your responsibilities and duties.

Thank you for reading and considering me as a possible staff on Parrellex MC. I also thank you for all the time and effort that you put into the server.
-Wolfy

Last edited:

X Randomness

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Hello!
Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to apply!
Secondly, I would like to inform you that your application has been Denied.
You have failed to meet our three sentence requirement on the Staff Related Questions.
You may reapply in two weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now