Not open for further replies.
✦ What is your in-game name? DootPog

✦ What is your Discord tag? JeffPog#5942

✦ What is your timezone? Eastern Time ZONE

✦ How old are you? 15

✦ Do you have a working Discord mic? Yes

✦ Can you speak any other languages? English and French

Staff Related Questions (Minimum of 3 sentences required):

✦ Do you have any past experience with staffing? Be detailed.
I have previous experience staffing on several discord servers, and i have my own discord server. I have staffed on friends minecrfat servers and i have previously owned a server. My experience staffing is minimal but, enough.
✦ What makes you stand out from other applicants?
I am capable of being online often and i am capable of really helping other players.
✦ What do you believe makes a good staff member overall?
A friendly person, who helps new and old players, someone who is chill and can do the job well.
✦ If you were accepted, what would you struggle with as a staff member?
I dont believe i would struggle with much as a staff member.
✦ Why would you like to be staff on ParallaxMC?
I would like to be staff because it is a server i enjoy playing on the server and i would love to help others.
✦ In your opinion, what would make you a good staff member?
I would be a good staff member became i would be online almost everyday for several hours. it gives me a bigger purpose on the server, rather than just playing.
✦ How active can you be on ParallaxMC?
I can be active almost everyday, for several hours. more active during the weekend.
Agreements:

✦ If denied, do you agree not to argue with the decision? Why is this important?
I will not argue because this shows immaturity and shows that you cant take the answer of no
✦ Do you agree not to ask staff to review your application? Why is this important?
I agree to not ask staff to review it. this is important because it is irritating and other staff is probably busy
✦ If accepted, do you agree to follow your responsibilities and duties? Why is this important?
i agree to follow all responsibilities and duties, this will build a better server and show growth

X Randomness

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Hello!
Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to apply!
Secondly, I would like to inform you that your application has been Denied.
You have failed to meet our three sentence requirement on the Staff Related Questions.
You may reapply in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now